Envoy Earns Seven Awards in the 41st Annual Telly Awards
For Immediate Release
National Telly Awards honor excellence in video across all screens
OMAHA, NE June 10, 2020 — Envoy, Inc., an Omaha-based advertising agency, today announced that it has been awarded seven statuettes in the 41st Annual Telly Awards. The Telly Awards honor excellence in video and television across all screens and is judged by leaders from video platforms, television, streaming networks and production companies, including Dow Jones, Duplass Brothers Productions, Complex Networks, A&E Networks, Hearst Media, ESPN Films, RYOT, Vice+ and Vimeo.
“Envoy, Inc. is pushing the boundaries for video and television innovation and creativity at a time when the industry is both rapidly changing and heavily impacted by the current crisis,” said Sabrina Dridje, Managing Director of the Telly Awards. “Our theme for this season, **Telly Award Winners Tell Great Stories**, is a true reflection of the diversity of stories the community is skillfully able to tell. Now, more than ever, do we need to celebrate them and those that bring global stories to our attention. This award is a tribute to the talent and vision of these creators.”
“We are honored to be recognized by the Telly Awards again this year,” said Kathy Broniecki, CEO of Envoy, Inc. “We have great clients that allow us to produce results-based, integrated communications and we appreciate their partnership.”
Envoy, Inc. earned awards for the following clients and categories:
- Hiland Dairy Foods Company: “Mix It Up With Hiland Dairy Cottage Cheese” – 2020 Telly Awards, People’s Telly Silver Telly Winner, Regional TV People’s Telly-People’s Telly: Regional TV Commercial
- Hiland Dairy Foods Company “Mix It Up With Hiland Dairy Cottage Cheese” – 2020 Telly Awards, Bronze Telly Winner, Regional TV Craft-Videography/Cinematography
- Hiland Dairy Foods Company “Mix It Up With Hiland Dairy Cottage Cheese” – 2020 Telly Awards, Bronze Telly Winner, Regional TV Craft-Music/Jingle
- OneWorld Community Health Centers “All Are Welcome” – 2020 Telly Awards, Silver Telly Winner, Local TV Campaign-Campaign – Not-for-Profit
- OneWorld Teen and Young Adult Health Centers “#GetTheTruth Myth Busting Campaign” – 2020 Telly Awards, Bronze Telly Winner, Social Video Series-Heath & Wellness
- Behavioral Health Education Center of Nebraska “Revolutionizing Access to Behavioral Health Care in Nebraska” – 2020 Telly Award, Bronze Telly Winner, Non-Broadcast Craft-Editing
- Sirius Computer Solutions “Get Smart About Hybrid IT” – 2020 Telly Award, Bronze Telly Winner, Non-Broadcast General-SalesThe Telly Awards attracted more than 12,000 entries from top video content producers. The full list of the 41st Annual Telly Awards winners can be found at www.tellyawards.com/winners.
About Envoy, Inc.
Envoy, Inc. is a women-owned Nebraska corporation offering full-service marketing, advertising, and public relations. Established in 1988, Envoy provides its clients with bold communications strategies to move their brands forward. Simplicity through consistent services and integrated solutions means that Envoy enjoys long-standing partnerships with agency clients. The agency’s inspiration comes from creating lasting results from successful marketing. Agility and flexibility are keys to Envoy adapting to our client’s changing needs while constantly innovating newer, more creative ways to get things done. Envoy’s success comes from a big-picture, all-channels-inclusive way of communicating to earn the attention of all stakeholders. For more information, visit https://envoyinc.com