Omaha, Neb. – May 22, 2014 –Omaha-based advertising, marketing and interactive agency Envoy, Inc. has won several awards from local, industry and national award competitions.
AAF Honors Envoy for Boys Town Animation Video
The animation, entitled “Thousands,” tells the story of Boys Town’s impact on kids and families and illuminates the societal cost of the problems affecting children today, such as abuse, neglect, addiction and poverty.Read more…
- 1 of 72
Connect with Envoy
@EnvoyInc on Twitter
New post: Happy Holidays from Your Friends at Envoy http://t.co/KWTxCKNyHZThu, 12/18/2014 - 16:34
In light of recent events... Chris wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays. http://t.co/c4rciAgUdqThu, 12/18/2014 - 14:16
Happy two year work anniversary to our Senior Copywriter/Producer, Patrick White! http://t.co/jrMHh7CsK5Wed, 12/17/2014 - 15:22
Susie and Kelly got to play Santa this morning! Envoy adopted a family to buy presents for at Western Hills. We... http://t.co/4HBOCp5YSkTue, 12/16/2014 - 11:04
John Mellencat Calendar: the best gift that Penny has received, possibly ever. http://t.co/LdrqzEOk4JFri, 12/12/2014 - 12:28
Latest Blog Posts
- Happy Holidays from Your Friends at Envoy
- Omaha-based Agency Envoy Garners Ad Awards, including Best-in-Show
- Envoy Names New Vice Presidents, Director
- Envoy Welcomes New Talent
- The Envoyers - What We’re Reading
- Award-Winning Work
- Take the Time to Research
- Opportunity is Knocking!
- When Is an Internship Not Your Average Internship?
- Art Theft on the High Plains