Omaha, Neb. – May 22, 2014 –Omaha-based advertising, marketing and interactive agency Envoy, Inc. has won several awards from local, industry and national award competitions.
AAF Honors Envoy for Boys Town Animation Video
The animation, entitled “Thousands,” tells the story of Boys Town’s impact on kids and families and illuminates the societal cost of the problems affecting children today, such as abuse, neglect, addiction and poverty.Read more…
- 1 of 72
Connect with Envoy
@EnvoyInc on Twitter
Our intern, Kate, is celebrating her last day at Envoy! We thought cupcakes were appropriate. Thanks, Kate! http://t.co/vbVBFlCUEdThu, 03/05/2015 - 15:21
Congratulations to Sally and Kelly!... http://t.co/dINxmx20hmTue, 03/03/2015 - 15:46
It's 2015 and llama escapees and dresses are breaking the internet. What color do you think the dress is?... http://t.co/V4WWJlaO1wFri, 02/27/2015 - 08:15
Kelly and Sally were on set at Morning Blend Omaha this morning with Max I. Walker promoting the Ultra Chic... http://t.co/Q5fQ26V4fvMon, 02/23/2015 - 10:12
Our Senior VP, Penny, is celebrating a birthday today! She loves John Mellencamp, so we've arranged for him to... http://t.co/BGzqeTkaPxThu, 02/19/2015 - 08:51
Latest Blog Posts
- Happy Holidays from Your Friends at Envoy
- Omaha-based Agency Envoy Garners Ad Awards, including Best-in-Show
- Envoy Names New Vice Presidents, Director
- Envoy Welcomes New Talent
- The Envoyers - What We’re Reading
- Award-Winning Work
- Take the Time to Research
- Opportunity is Knocking!
- When Is an Internship Not Your Average Internship?
- Art Theft on the High Plains