Capping an outstanding 2011 for the state were all the high national rankings and attention it garnered from coast to coast:
* 1st Nebraska-Lowest Combined Debt and Pension Liabilities, Financial Times FT.com
* 2nd Employment Leaders, Nebraska Business Facilities 2011 Rankings Report
* 3rd Nebraska-Nation's Least Economic Stressed State, AP Analysis
* 3rd Best State for Job Seekers, MSN Careers
* 3rd Best Quality of Life, Nebraska, Business Facilities 2011 Rankings Report
* 3rd Least Financially Distressed State, 2011 bizjournals.com
* 4th in Nation for Volunteer Rate, Nebraska, 2011 Volunteering in America report by Corp. for National and Community Service
* 5th Pollina's Top Pro-Business States, 2011 Pollina Corporate Real Estate, Inc.
* 5th Workforce Training Leaders, Nebraska, Business Facilities 2011 Rankings Report
* 9th Nebraska, Top 10 States for Growth & Innovation, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Report 2011
* 10th Nebraska, America's Top States for Business, CNBC 2011
* 10th Best Economic Growth Potential, Nebraska, Business Facilities 2011 Rankings Report
* CSSS.NET of Bellevue, and All Native Services of Winnebago, were recognized by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) as SBA 100 companies.
* 3rd Buffalo County-Nation's Least Economic Stressed County, AP Analysis
* 1st Lincoln, Top 10 Cities for College Graduates, Livability.com 2011
* 1st Omaha-America's Most Affordable City, Forbes.com
* 2nd Omaha-Nation's Best City for Business, MarketWatch.com
* 2nd Omaha, Best Cities for Recent Grads, The Daily Beast 2011
* 5th Omaha, Best City for Young Professionals, Forbes 2011
* 5th Best Places to Live, Papillion, Neb., CNN Money
Connect with Envoy
@EnvoyInc on Twitter
New post: When Is an Internship Not Your Average Internship? http://t.co/MtGdThUp8NThu, 05/09/2013 - 11:15
RT @PRSANebraska:Thank you #MayLuncheon speakers: @EnvoyInc's @katbron and @BCBSNebraska 's Andy Williams & @lovgrenmarketing Linda Lovgren!Tue, 05/07/2013 - 13:35
RT @envoyinc: thanks to Envoyer @mikeybau for sharing this great article on #UX and why it needs to be a community effort....Wed, 05/01/2013 - 17:46
thanks to Envoyer @mikeybau for sharing this great article on UX and why it needs to be a community effort. http://t.co/1IpBbRVxNiWed, 05/01/2013 - 17:40
so proud of our AMA Awards! Congratulations to our clients @BoysTownMission @HilandDairy @HilandIceCream @FirstNEBankFri, 04/26/2013 - 10:07
Latest Blog Posts
- When Is an Internship Not Your Average Internship?
- Art Theft on the High Plains
- Want to Work at a Really Cool Place?
- Program Testing: An Ongoing Saga
- You're Awesome! But Do You Know Why?
- Nine Things You Didn't Know You Wanted to Learn About Nebraska
- Your Guide to Planning Web Projects
- You know you’re at South by Southwest when…
- A Leap Day to Remember ...
- Three Strikes…It’s a Turkey!