- Gain community-wide event planning experience.
- Learn additional social media strategies.
- Observe agency/client communications.
- Learn from the expertise of the agency professionals about the day to day operations of Envoy, Inc.
- Stay current in the profession through PRSA.
Connect with Envoy
@EnvoyInc on Twitter
New post: When Is an Internship Not Your Average Internship? http://t.co/MtGdThUp8NThu, 05/09/2013 - 11:15
RT @PRSANebraska:Thank you #MayLuncheon speakers: @EnvoyInc's @katbron and @BCBSNebraska 's Andy Williams & @lovgrenmarketing Linda Lovgren!Tue, 05/07/2013 - 13:35
RT @envoyinc: thanks to Envoyer @mikeybau for sharing this great article on #UX and why it needs to be a community effort....Wed, 05/01/2013 - 17:46
thanks to Envoyer @mikeybau for sharing this great article on UX and why it needs to be a community effort. http://t.co/1IpBbRVxNiWed, 05/01/2013 - 17:40
so proud of our AMA Awards! Congratulations to our clients @BoysTownMission @HilandDairy @HilandIceCream @FirstNEBankFri, 04/26/2013 - 10:07
Latest Blog Posts
- When Is an Internship Not Your Average Internship?
- Art Theft on the High Plains
- Want to Work at a Really Cool Place?
- Program Testing: An Ongoing Saga
- You're Awesome! But Do You Know Why?
- Nine Things You Didn't Know You Wanted to Learn About Nebraska
- Your Guide to Planning Web Projects
- You know you’re at South by Southwest when…
- A Leap Day to Remember ...
- Three Strikes…It’s a Turkey!