The holidays are synonymous with our “favorite things…” And this is the best time of the year for movies. I admit: I am definitely a holiday movie junkie. I love to curl up with a cup of hot chocolate (my favorite recipe below) and tissues to watch Lifetime or the oldies, the animated and funny ones.
It’s a Wonderful Life “Every time you hear a bell ring an angel gets its wings.”
White Christmas “Veterans rally to help their commander, his Vermont Inn is going bankrupt.”
A Christmas Carol “Classic”
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer “Rudolph with your nose so bright…”
A Christmas Story “You’ll shoot your eye out.”
Scrooged “Comical remake of Christmas Carol with a great cast.”
• 3 cups Roberts Dairy 1% Milk
• 6 oz. mini semisweet chocolate chips
Scald the milk in a pan over medium heat, do not let the milk boil. Stir in chocolate until it melts.
Pour into mugs and enjoy! And while you’re sipping, don’t forget to share your favorite holiday movie or recipe.
Connect with Envoy
@EnvoyInc on Twitter
Congratulations Big O! Excellence Awards honorees. Envoy recognized for 25 years, BIG THANK YOU clients & employees! http://t.co/3bsfvdTXl6Tue, 05/21/2013 - 10:09
New post: When Is an Internship Not Your Average Internship? http://t.co/0c5rJyXtnZTue, 05/14/2013 - 14:52
New post: When Is an Internship Not Your Average Internship? http://t.co/MtGdThUp8NThu, 05/09/2013 - 11:15
RT @PRSANebraska:Thank you #MayLuncheon speakers: @EnvoyInc's @katbron and @BCBSNebraska 's Andy Williams & @lovgrenmarketing Linda Lovgren!Tue, 05/07/2013 - 13:35
RT @envoyinc: thanks to Envoyer @mikeybau for sharing this great article on #UX and why it needs to be a community effort....Wed, 05/01/2013 - 17:46
Latest Blog Posts
- When Is an Internship Not Your Average Internship?
- Art Theft on the High Plains
- Want to Work at a Really Cool Place?
- Program Testing: An Ongoing Saga
- You're Awesome! But Do You Know Why?
- Nine Things You Didn't Know You Wanted to Learn About Nebraska
- Your Guide to Planning Web Projects
- You know you’re at South by Southwest when…
- A Leap Day to Remember ...
- Three Strikes…It’s a Turkey!