Omaha-based advertising, marketing and interactive agency Envoy, Inc., has promoted Susie Kaup and Jasonea Shockey to co-Vice Presidents of Client Services and Lisa Conklin to Media Director.
“Susie, Jasonea and Lisa are excellent at helping uncover new and valuable ways to help our clients succeed. And we have seen time and again that they are leaders who have both the drive and the ability to go above and beyond in every thing they do,” said agency President Chris Doyle.
Kaup and Shockey work as a team to manage the agency’s account service staff, while also serving as key client contacts and account leads for several of the agency’s strategic accounts. Together they ensure Envoy’s client relationships remain focused on results.
• Kaup has worked at Envoy for more than 10 years and has expertise spanning multiple industries in both business-to-business and business-to-consumer arenas.
• Shockey has spent the last 6 years at Envoy and has deep marketing experience in multiple areas, including direct, web and interactive marketing.
Both Kaup and Shockey are active participants in the Omaha chapter of the American Marketing Association.
Conklin joined Envoy in 2012 as media buyer. With deep understanding of not only traditional print and broadcast media but also the evolving world of online options, she helps clients achieve superior and efficient results from their media budgets. Conklin is co-chair of the Communications Committee for the American Advertising Federation of Omaha.
“Creativity is the ‘stock in trade’ of our business. These young professionals exemplify our agency philosophy that no option should be left unexplored by bringing creative problem-solving to everything task they are given on behalf of our clients,” Doyle added.
Connect with Envoy
@EnvoyInc on Twitter
We were honored to speak with our client, Hiland Dairy, for a Dairy Foods webinar called Milk/Flavored Milk and... http://t.co/1MDM1eLoY8Tue, 09/23/2014 - 14:19
We were honored to speak with our client, Hiland Dairy, for a Dairy Foods webinar called Milk/Flavored Milk and... http://t.co/9TVcqQKKXJTue, 09/23/2014 - 14:05
How is an agency supposed to function on a Monday when the Keurig is broken? #PleaseSendCoffee http://t.co/fFgnwHUILAMon, 09/22/2014 - 10:43
Our Small Business of the Month Award has found its new home. Thanks, Greater Omaha Chamber! http://t.co/0T8acgX4GOThu, 09/18/2014 - 13:47
We had a great time speaking at this year's Omaha Advertising Expo - OAX event! Missed our talk? Fear not. Check... http://t.co/5g7Uuf7NcMTue, 09/16/2014 - 09:21
Latest Blog Posts
- Envoy Names New Vice Presidents, Director
- Envoy Welcomes New Talent
- The Envoyers - What We’re Reading
- Award-Winning Work
- Take the Time to Research
- Opportunity is Knocking!
- When Is an Internship Not Your Average Internship?
- Art Theft on the High Plains
- Want to Work at a Really Cool Place?
- Program Testing: An Ongoing Saga